Saturday 15 February 2020

Random Writing At 3 am

Assalamualaikum and Holla guys.
Actually aku sendiri pun tak tahu nak tulis apa since it just random that i remember my blog. (maybe its need my attention lollololol)

Sepatutnya time macam ni aku dah tidur but i don't know why aku rasa macam breakdown and i literally crying inside. i've thinking a lot of stuff and other people. okay aku tak tahu why should i think about other people. SMH.

yesterday (14th February) i just got my first semester's result. it was satisfying but tak tahu kenapa suddenly rasa kecewa. i keep thinking of what other people say at my back. and i really scared that apa yang aku dapat ni still tak dapat nak puaskan hati parents. because yep, that's what i'm doing right now. "puaskan-hati-semua-orang"

sometimes aku rasa aku terlalu cuba nak puaskan hati semua orang sampai its turned me into a "Yes Girl". i'm feeling depressed sebab tak sanggup nak say no to everyone. like if i say no, seisi dunia akan benci aku. I don't want that.

aku seboleh bolehnya nak buat orang selesa dengan aku. but sometimes orang salah sangka. ada yang kata aku just slutty bitch yang nak attention lelaki. i mean hello. aku bukan dick hunter.
doesn't mean i speak about sex openly tandanya aku ni fuck girl yang when all around fuck with random people.

thinking about this just makes me cry over and over again.
maybe i just stop my entry here.

sorry if i set some boundaries between our friendship. i rather be alone spending time with my boyfriend.

**THE END**

No comments:

Post a Comment