Sunday 11 March 2018

Parents and The Exam Results

Amaran keras sekeras konkrit : entry ini hanyalah untuk meng-improve-kan english saya. sebarang kesalahan grammar dan vocab harap diampunkan.

Assalamualaikum! hey. suuppp bruh.
as you know, around last month, my first term exam of STPM 2018 finally revealed.
and it was not really good. i showed the result to my mom.. and her respond was natural. she's not angry with me.. and not happy. hahaha.

after that, i showed the result to someone that i called dad. he's not my biological dad. but to me,
he is special more than my real dad. i considered him as my "other dad". (phew, it's like character in Coraline movie.)

i thought he will said negatively about my result. just like my real dad...
but... the things that came out from his mouth, really. makes. me. sad. or happy-sad.

he said; "your result is good! just you need to repeat the history and art papers. you are brilliant actually because you read more than people do and you also write. no wonder if you're good in writing."

while my real dad said; "you're failed because you didn't read. you're too lazy to do revision. you need to read newspaper blablabla watching news blablabla. all you know is playing phone, phone, and online 24/7.  how you can achieve success if you don't make some effort? i never see you read anything at home."

see? there's lot of different. ugh forget this things. it just messed me up.

okay. last two days, while i'm on facebook checking some cool stuff to read, i saw a strip. it's a dialouge between father and son which is really touched my heart. it's about the son with sad face come to his father to show his result. and the dialouge is kinda like this;-

Son: I got my report card dad. *with a sad face,
Father : *reading his son's report card.* Wow.. I'm at a loss for words! This is amazing!
Son : *Feeling confused*
Father : I'm super proud of you, kid.
Son : thanks Dad! *happy face.*

so the story is about his son who got failed for all the subjects. The father doesn't not scold him but keep reading the report card. he founded the comment  wrote by his son's teacher.

"Moishe struggles with his academic work, but he is very helpful in class. he is kind and caring person!"

and that what's make the father proud. he tried to not let his son down so he just ignored the failed subject and focus on the positive comment..

somehow, i think i need this kind of motivational vibes because nowadays, i think i'm fragile and very sensitive. i can be down easily.. so i need a positive words.

hm. i think that's all for today.
thanks for lend me your time to read this entry.
sorry for the grammar mistakes or whatsoever.

xoxo, fafajaynee

**THE END**

No comments:

Post a Comment