Tuesday 12 March 2019

I Miss You Sayang

Sayang,


I hate being apart from you, but our long distance love gives me something to look forward to each and every day. I keep counting down the moments until I get to feel your arms wrapped around me, until I get to fall asleep to the sound of your soft breathing, until I get to hear your laugh the second it leaves your lips instead of through the delay of the phone. I love you and I miss you — but the pain of not seeing you is worth it. You are worth it. I would wait a lifetime for you.
Sayang,
Not seeing you has been slowly driving me insane. I cannot wait until the day when we live together. When we will only have to separate for some hours at a time while we are both away at work. I keep feeling the phantom touch of your fingers slipping across my skin. I keep hearing the ghost of your voice, teasing me. Sometimes I turn and expect to see you right beside me and am disappointed when reality hits me. I hate being so far away from you.
Sayang,
I don’t want to wait until your birthday or our anniversary to remind you how much you mean to me. Hint: You mean everything. I know I don’t always say how I’m feeling because I have a nasty habit of keeping my heart guarded, but I hope you realize how much I care about you. I never thought it was possible to have this much love for someone, I never thought my heart could handle it. I know there are days when we argue, but you are the only person I would want to have those arguments with.
 I am never going to love you less. I am never going to want anybody else. I hope you know that. I’m in this for the long haul, sayang.
forever in love with I ❤💖

No comments:

Post a Comment