Saturday 2 June 2018

My Kid And My Husband

hey supp! Assalamualaikum!
you know what, this few days i've been infected by "baby fever" ha ha ha!

baby fever is when you feels like you want to be a mommy, have a baby and cherish the love.
last night, i dream. watching my hubby and my daughter have a talk.

Daughter: *curls up next to Daddy on the sofa and closes eyes*

Daddy: “Looks like somebody needs some sleepy time?”

Daughter: *mumbling* “Nuhhh dada. I am totally awake. I wanna keep watching TV wif you!”
Daddy: “But Baby, look how tired you are. You have to sleep. Mr. Sweetiebun and Lulu are waiting for you and see..even Sir Playalot looks very tired.” *Points at him in daughter's arms"
Daughter: “I don’t wanna sleep!” *lays head on daddys leg*
Daddy: “Princess, I’ll bring you to the bedroom and then I’ll get you some milky in your favourite baba and I’ll read you bedtime story.” *Picks daughter up and lays her on the bed and throws blankie over her*

Daddy: “I’ll be back in a minute, baby.” *Leaves room*

Daughter: *falling asleep*

Daddy: *comes back* “Yes, baby. You’re not tired. I see.” *starts smiling*

hahahaha. this situation is just sweet doohhh!

ok ok stop dreaming.

**THE END**

No comments:

Post a Comment